What to Expect from Here on Out

Minor updates or anything I think is nice or cute at the time of posting :)

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Autumn so far

Autumn wasn't my favorite season as a kid, it brought on stress of a new school year, start of colds from cold winters. Now I find myself enjoying the crisp air, the layers to help hide the baby bump that hasn't gone away even though my newborn is now a toddler. 

This season seems to come alive through her, she's able to walk and run now so she's exploring everything. Going to the park and watching her be amazed how the leaves crunch underfoot. Warning her not to run too fast and helping her up after she loses her footing on a pile of leaves. I'm appreciative of how incredible this change of season is, from a weekend trip upstate with family, and seeing the bright reds and oranges draping the forest to the soft wind blowing my hair. I'm trying to focus on the positive, not really a simple thing for me. 

Of course there's always the downside of less sunlight and how its dark now by the time i leave work, but the good outweighs the bad so here's me trying to promise myself to focus on the good and beautiful side that nature gives for free every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment