What to Expect from Here on Out

Minor updates or anything I think is nice or cute at the time of posting :)

Monday, November 24, 2014

Evol

When I find something I think is good I like to share it; I’ve been buying this frozen food brand called Evol recently from the supermarket. I'm the type of person who wants to be healthy, I buy fresh vegetables from the supermarket but never seem to use them in time. Evol is a great way for me to bring a quick lunch with good ingredients to work. I bring them to work with me and pop it in the microwave. They aren’t a diet food, options include burritos etc…but they use brown rice, no antibiotics for meat they procure, no GMO, no artificial flavors, colors or additives, and buy their ingredients cage free and farm fresh veggies. The chicken teriyaki bowl is especially yummy. Check out their website and try a meal if you happen upon them. If you have any other quick healthy food option brands, please comment and let me know. http://evolfoods.com/products/

No comments:

Post a Comment