What to Expect from Here on Out

Minor updates or anything I think is nice or cute at the time of posting :)

Friday, December 4, 2015

A little creativity at a time

Usually on Pinterest i find myself repinning things other people have posted. I just started using some of my photos as backgrounds for sayings or just pretty landscapes and posting to my Pinterest page. These 'pins' even though they don't take long and aren't especially original give me a small sense of creative accomplishment. In my day job I never get a to be creative and this is a good forum I can quickly fit into a busy day/week/ life 😊 
Will they revolutionize the world or add something to the larger art community? Definitely not, but it adds just a little happy feeling of putting something positive out there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment