What to Expect from Here on Out

Minor updates or anything I think is nice or cute at the time of posting :)

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Happy New Year

With a new year upon us, a renewed sense of hope has come about. I believe people this year will have faith that people who want to do good in this world are not few and far between. 

It's not always easy to know what the right course of action is, and where kindness is an innate human trait it has to be nurtured. Make a small habit out of being kind, help out around the house, share something with a friend, starting off small is easy. It could be something simple like sharing a link you know a friend would like, it lets the person know you're thinking of them. Eventually (in theory) you'll do these things without even thinking about it. 

It's not always easy in our daily lives to 'spread the love', some people can really test your patience but you'll live alot more blissfully if you don't let them stress you out. For example I wanted to yell at some lady the other day on the train, apparently she thought I was something intangible that she could push and lean on. I reminded myself that the train was crowded and she wasn't hurting me, I could have asked her to be careful but I continued playing with my app and was happy enough for the rest of the ride. However i found that after that encounter every other person that got in front of me or cut me off made my stress level increase. So how in the future can I avoid this, when I find the answer I'll let you know. Presently I'll continue to work on myself and hope for a better year ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment