What to Expect from Here on Out

Minor updates or anything I think is nice or cute at the time of posting :)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hurricane Sandy hit hard in Coney Island too

I used the title for this post since I grew up in Coney Island and my parents still live there but while the hurricane hit there was barely mention of it on TV. I'm sure it's like that in a lot of neighborhoods, after the storm there's so much clean up that places can't help but be overlooked. Coney Island was still flooded in parts the day after the storm, power is still out now. It's limited resources and sadly crime rates are rising fast now, looters already hit a few local stores. Police presence has now arrived and sanitation has drove through helping with the clean up. Hoping for the best for everyone in all neighborhoods, lets try to help eachother out.

No comments:

Post a Comment